Before the year ends, I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you who have supported the Elle Johnson Co. brand. It has been a pleasure to service your skincare needs during 2019 and we look forward to growing with you in 2020. As a small indie brand, your supports keeps us growing and going, and we couldn't be more appreciative. As the Founder and Creative Director of the brand, when I started this journey I had no clue of how it would be received, but here we are 2 years later. An African-American, woman-led, luxury skincare brand intentionally marketed and transparent to and for women of color.
So let's take a look at some of the WINS for the year!
· BET feature '8 Black Owned Beauty Brands To Add To Your Skincare Routine'
· The Charlotte Post front page feature 'LaVonndra Johnson puts personal skin care in the cosmetics game'
· We were a sponsor of the annual National Basketball Wives Association luncheon during All Star featuring Ayesha Curry, Gabrielle Union, Jada Pinkett and others. We also curated gift boxes for a few of the VIPs.
· Popup Shop with Cynthia Bailey of the Real Housewives of Atlanta
· We launched a six billboard campaign during Allstar Weekend in Charlotte and Atlanta
· Conducted daily sessions on skincare at the Natural Hair Expo in Atlanta, the largest natural hair event in the US
· (3) Essence Christmas holiday features
We also made great strides with our branding campaign by introducing new products to the line and adding box packaging to our 15ml sizes. With the new year, you can expect us to upgrade all products with box packaging, and launch some newbies as well.
We couldn't have done any of this without you, and I'm forever grateful. Our holiday discount code: HOLIDAY15 is going on until 12/31/2019 at 11:59pm EST, so enjoy!